Here we are...

A little view of what goes on behind the scenes here at Monkeymaid HQ

Monday 10 March 2014

I am new to this

Blogging and me.

This is me and my Moo Moo (and a cuddly elephant named Elli)


Well, I have had this blog for quite a while now, and I thought I would give it a proper go. 
If you look back through my previous blogs, you can see that I just have no Idea of what to do!
Is it a photo album, or a diary or a recipe book??
I just had no idea.
And now that I have had a good look around at other blogs, I see that I still have no idea!  But I do want to share, be it photos, recipes, craft ideas, poems and anything else that I am interested in.

So I have decided that this page is just dedicated to everything that I love, I have no idea if I will get any followers or not, as I don't know if my life is really that interesting, but we shall see.  I love what I do, and even if this may end up just being a little insight into who I am for the children when they get bigger, who knows, I am just happy doing this, it seems a little like therapy!

So, join me in my future blogs, and we can share this journey together 
xx

No comments: