Here we are...

A little view of what goes on behind the scenes here at Monkeymaid HQ

Friday 15 April 2016

Raw Chocolate Spread

So easy to make.....

Ready to eat in 5 minutes!



Are you ready for this?

Let's get straight into it...  If  you are anything like me, you do not want to wait too long for Chocolate!!

Ingredients:

2 Bananas
5 Tablespoons Raw Cacao Powder
2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
1/4 Teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt
1/4 Cup Coconut Milk
1 Tablespoon Coconut oil

Method:

Put all of the ingredients into a blender, (I use a Nutribullet)
Blend until smooth.
You can pop it in the fridge for a while if you prefer, but I couldn't wait that long.


I spread mine on rice crackers with sliced bananas or raspberries.



It will keep in the fridge for 3 days, but really, I don't think it will be around that long.  

Let me know how you get on, and what you use your Raw Chocolate Spread for.



No comments: